- You must have steady income.
- You must be able to show a verifiable source of recurring income payments.
- You must have a checking account at least three (3) months old with your name on the checks.
- You must be able to be contacted after work.
- You must be at least 24 years of age or older.
- You must have a gross income of at least $2,000 per month.
- You must not currently be a debtor in a bankruptcy case or presently intend to voluntarily file for bankruptcy relief.
- Faxing may be required for some applications.
- Other restrictions may apply.